Interactive Header

Robin Writes Header
Robin Writes Header
home bio contact projects interviews

Monday, July 21, 2014

Summer School is Now in Session

That's right, I'm taking summer school. I enrolled for Nerdy Chicks Rule Summer School: Building Character organized by authors Kami Kinard and Sudipta Bardhan- Quallen.

The first class started today and was led by the amazing Kathryn Erskine (National Book Award Winner for MOCKINGBIRD among other brilliance). She challenged us to walk in our characters shoes. One of the activities we did was to take the Meyers Briggs test for our character. You can find one free here.

You can read her post here, but what would be even better is if you join me for summer school. You'll have access to exclusive webinars and great worksheets to use as we explore our characters and complete our "homework." The program is free and registration is still open here.

I hope to see you in class!

This week I'll be at The YA Club Tuesday and Mormon Mommy Writers Thursday.

Keep writing and believing in yourselves because you guys rock!

7 comments:

  1. You always have so much going on. I really admire your drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your class! It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH! So glad you shared this! I could use the help! What a fantastic reason to be in school this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this, I'll have to go look it up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck in summer school!! You are always up to something Robin- I really admire your drive and energy to accomplish so much.

    ReplyDelete